zara 发表于 2009-6-8 18:28:56

[推荐]超优美的一首英文歌歌词——My Prayer

<p align="left"><font color="#333333" size="4">(spoken) <br/>“Dear god: <br/>敬爱的神: <br/>I know that she’s out there... <br/>the one I’m suppose to share my whole life with. <br/>她,那个我想要与她共度一生的人, <br/>虽然不在这里…… <br/>And in time...you’ll show her to me. <br/>但是我相信,某个时候, <br/>你将会让我见到她。 <br/>Will you take care of her, <br/>能不能好好照顾她, <br/>comfort her, <br/>让她过得舒适, <br/>and protect her... <br/>还要佑护她…… <br/>until that day we Meet. <br/>直到我们见面的那一天 <br/>And let her know... <br/>还有,让她知道…… <br/>my heart...is beating with hers <br/>我的心……为她而存 <br/>In a dream I hold you close <br/>在梦里我常常梦到把你紧紧抱住 <br/>Embracing you with my hands <br/>用手将你拥入怀中 <br/>You gazed at me with eyes full of love <br/>你用充满爱意的眼神凝视我。 <br/>And made me understand <br/>这让我明白了 <br/>That I was meant to share it with you,My heart my mind my soul <br/>我真的愿意全心全意的和你分享一切, <br/>Then I open my eyes <br/>然而当我睁开眼睛, <br/>And all I see reality shows I’m alone <br/>看到的却是我还是孤单一人。 <br/>But I know someday that you’ll be by my side <br/>但我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边, <br/>Cause I know god’s just waiting till the time is right <br/>因为上帝正在安排这个对的时间。 <br/><br/>God will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm <br/>上帝你能不能让她平安,远离风暴; <br/>When the day’s cold will you keep her warm <br/>当天气寒冷,你能不能让她温暖。 <br/>When the darkness falls will you please shine her the way <br/>当黑暗降临,你能不能照亮她的路 <br/>God will you let her know that I love her so <br/>上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她; <br/>When theres no one there that she’s not alone <br/>让她知道即使世界上没有其他人,她也不会孤单; <br/>Just close her eyes and let her know <br/>让她知道只要她闭上眼睛, <br/>My heart is beating with hers <br/>她就会知道我的心为她存在。 <br/>So I prayed until that day (prayed until that day) <br/>我祈祷那天能出现, <br/>When our hearts will beat as one <br/>我们感受到彼此的心在同时跳动。 <br/>(when our hearts hearts will beat as one) <br/>I will wait so patiently (patiently) <br/>我会一直耐心的等待, <br/>For that day to come (for that day to come) <br/>只为这一天的来临。 <br/><br/>I know someday that you’ll be by my side <br/>我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边, <br/>Cause I know god’s just waiting till the time is right <br/>因为上帝正在安排这个对的时间。 <br/><br/><br/><br/></font></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2009-6-8 18:30:23编辑过]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: [推荐]超优美的一首英文歌歌词——My Prayer